ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2070 Super EVO 8GB Powerful Graphics Card with Axial Fans | Brand New
- RT Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination
- Concurrent Floating Point and Integer Processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute heavy workloads of modern games
- Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence
- 2.7-Slot design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the powerful Axial-tech fans
- Auto-Extreme technology uses automation to enhance reliability
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Delivering the latest NVIDIA Turing™ gaming experience in its purest form, the ASUS Dual GeForce® RTX 2070 SUPER™ EVO melds performance and simplicity like no other. Leveraging advanced cooling technologies derived from flagship graphics cards, the Dual GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER EVO opts for substance over style, the perfect choice for a well-balanced build. Buckle up and engage cutting-edge gaming prowess.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
Sink your heat into this
The Dual GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER EVO leverages a 2.7-slot design to gain more heatsink surface area. The extra thermal headroom increases overclocking potential and allows fans to run at even lower speeds in light scenarios.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
That's so metal!
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminium backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent PCB flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
GPU Tweak II
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
144-Hour Validation Program
Subtle Lighting & NVIDIA G-Sync™
144-Hour Validation Program
“Extensive” may be an understatement
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
- Cores: Dedicated ray tracing hardware enables fast real-time ray tracing of objects and environments with physically accurate shadows, reflections, refractions, and global illumination.
- Concurrent Floating Point and Integer Processing: Turing GPUs more efficiently process the compute heavy workloads of modern games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6: Experience up to 496 GB/s of memory bandwidth for high-speed, high-resolution gaming.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
The item in this listing is: Brand New
- Brand New
Brand New products are new and unused. They are covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Most brand new items are in retail packaging, however some are in OEM boxes.
As new, but opened retail or OEM boxes. The Ex-Demo stock has typically been evaluated by staff members prior to management making retail purchases. They may have very minor handling marks such as scuffs or very small scratches, but no damage and are in immaculate working order.
Silver items are new, Ex-Display models. These are units that have been on display for demonstration purposes for customers to look at. They may have light signs of wear and slight damage such as scratches, marks, scuffs or small dents. They are in immaculate working order however.
Bronze stock is professionally refurbished, cleaned and restored to full working order. Will likely have some signs of use, moderate damage to casing or scratches / small cracks, they will work as well as a brand new product and are all tested to meet the manufacturers original specifications. Refurbished products will most likely be in non-retail packaging.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
All our products are covered by a full 12 month manufacturer's warranty unless stated otherwise on the listing. This applies to manufacturing defects or hardware faults that develop in the first 12 months.
All orders are posted with a VAT invoice in the box showing the date of purchase, price and VAT details. Please keep this invoice safe as it is sometimes required for warranty claims. You are of course welcome to contact us for a replacement invoice if needed, and we can also email copies if you would like a digital version.
Please note: Any item delivered damaged must be reported to us within 48 hours of receipt.
In the event of a fault developing in the first 30 days of receiving your purchase, please get in touch with us as soon as possible, we will help you with troubleshooting and resolving the issue back to normal. If the fault develops after 30 days, you will need to get in touch with the manufacturer to launch a warranty claim. This will usually involve letting them know what has gone wrong and they will arrange for the issue to be rectified for you. If for any reason the manufacturer rejects the warranty claim, or you have any other difficulties please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.