SONOS Move Portable Wireless Multi-Room Speaker White MOVE1UK1 | Brand New
MPN - MOVE1UK1
- Get brilliant sound anywhere with the weatherproof and drop-resistant Move
- Experience surprisingly deep bass, a wide soundscape, and automatic Trueplay tuning that perfectly balances the sound for where you are and what you're listening to
- Never worry about accidental drops or unexpected weather. With a tough durable shell and IP56 rating, Move is built to withstand falls, bumps, moisture, dust, UV rays, and extreme temperatures.
- Enjoy a whole day of brilliant sound with 8 hours of play. Easily recharge Move by setting it on the included base, or get power on the go with the USB-C travel charger.
- Wireless communication technology: Airplay
SONOS Move Portable Wireless Multi-Room Speaker - White
- Manufacturer's Part Number
- Portable multi-room speaker
- Apple AirPlay
- App name
- Sonos app
- App compatibility
- - iOS
- App features
- - Link with services
- Group rooms/zones
- Adjust bass, treble & balance
- Streaming services available
- - Apple Music
- Amazon Music
- Google Play Music
- YouTube Music
- Audio processing
- Dolby Digital
- Supported file formats
- AIFF, ALAC, iTUNES Plus, MP3, WAV, WMA
- Other audio features
- Auto Trueplay automatically detects Move’s surroundings and adjusts playback for balanced sound
- Power options
- - Mains
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery life
- Up to 11 hours
- Speaker unit
- - Tweeter
- Integrated class D digital amplifiers x 2
- Box contents
- - Sonos Move Portable Wireless Multi-room Speaker
- Charge base
- Quick start guide
- 240 x 160 x 125 mm (H x W x D)
- 3 kg
- Manufacturer's guarantee
- - 2 years
- 12 years on the compressor
- Water & dust resistant (IP56 rated)
- Voice control
- - Google Assistant
- Amazon Alexa
- Other features
- Status LED
Smart sound multi-room
- Range name
- Multi-room features
- Group rooms/zones
- Compatible hardware
- All Sonos speakers
- Number of attachable multi-room speakers
The item in this listing is: BRAND NEW
- Brand New
Brand New products are new and unused. They are covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Most brand new items are in retail packaging, however some are in OEM boxes.
As new, but opened retail or OEM boxes. The Ex-Demo stock has typically been evaluated by staff members prior to management making retail purchases. They may have very minor handling marks such as scuffs or very small scratches, but no damage and are in immaculate working order.
Silver items are new, Ex-Display models. These are units that have been on display for demonstration purposes for customers to look at. They may have light signs of wear and slight damage such as scratches, marks, scuffs or small dents. They are in immaculate working order however.
Bronze stock is professionally refurbished, cleaned and restored to full working order. Will likely have some signs of use, moderate damage to casing or scratches / small cracks, they will work as well as a brand new product and are all tested to meet the manufacturers original specifications. Refurbished products will most likely be in non-retail packaging.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
All our products are covered by a full 12 month manufacturer's warranty unless stated otherwise on the listing. This applies to manufacturing defects or hardware faults that develop in the first 12 months.
All orders are posted with a VAT invoice in the box showing the date of purchase, price and VAT details. Please keep this invoice safe as it is sometimes required for warranty claims. You are of course welcome to contact us for a replacement invoice if needed, and we can also email copies if you would like a digital version.
Please note: Any item delivered damaged must be reported to us within 48 hours of receipt.
In the event of a fault developing in the first 30 days of receiving your purchase, please get in touch with us as soon as possible, we will help you with troubleshooting and resolving the issue back to normal. If the fault develops after 30 days, you will need to get in touch with the manufacturer to launch a warranty claim. This will usually involve letting them know what has gone wrong and they will arrange for the issue to be rectified for you. If for any reason the manufacturer rejects the warranty claim, or you have any other difficulties please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.