Features and specifications vary by model and all images are illustrative.
Please refer to specification pages for full details
Is your open office affecting productivity? Help teams keep noise out and focus—with the Poly Blackwire 8225 premium headset. Conversations stay clear and private with the flexible, noise-cancelling microphone enhanced with Acoustic Fence technology. And users have less distractions with the built in on-call indicator. Users can customize their experience by adjusting the hybrid active noise cancelling (ANC) to suit their environment. So sound quality for calls and stereo music is premium. And the fit is, too—lightweight and comfortable, designed for wearing all day.
• Flexible, noise-canceling microphone with Acoustic Fence technology.
• Advanced hybrid active noise canceling (ANC) with three settings to optimize.
• Lightweight design (.41 lbs/186 g).
• Fully adjustable headset with 180º pivoting speakers.
• Choose the variant for your device, USB-A or USB-C.
• Microsoft Teams version with dedicated Teams button for instant access.
• Block disruptions from close talkers and environmental noise with the flexible, noise-cancelling microphone enhanced with Acoustic Fence technology.
• Optimize audio comfort and quality with advanced hybrid active noise cancelling (ANC) by choosing between three settings.
• Prevent interruptions by co-workers with the on-call indicator that lets others know when you’re on a call.
• Audio is always exceptional for both calls and media with enhanced bass response .
CONNECTS TO PC/Desk phone via USB-A/USB-C
COMPATIBLE WITH: Windows® or Mac OS
PC AUDIO RECEIVE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: Dynamic EQ optimized for PC wideband voice telephony up to 7 kHz or for multimedia 20 Hz to 20 kHz
SPEAKER SENSITIVITY: 84 dBSPL (1 mW/1 cm) +/- 3 dB
ANC TECHNOLOGY: Advanced Hybrid ANC using four digital microphones with three user selectable options
MICROPHONE AND TECHNOLOGY: Noise cancelling with Acoustic Fence technology (using two microphones) to Microsoft Teams Open Office certification levels
MICROPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 100 Hz to 10 kHz optimized for PC wideband audio up to 7 kHz
HEARING PROTECTION: SoundGuard DIGITAL
• Acoustic limiting for protection against
sounds above 118 dBA.
• G616 anti-startle protection limits the
noise level to 102 dBSPL
• Time-Weighted Average prevents
average daily noise exposure from
exceeding 80 or 85 dBA (enabled by
Plantronics Hub software)
• BW8225: Call answer/end, mute,
volume: up and down, ANC: off, mid
• BW8225-M: Call answer/end (Microsoft
Teams button), mute, volume: up and
down, ANC: off, mid and high
ONLINE INDICATOR: Two LED indicators on speaker housing show online/in a call status
• Volume maximum, volume minimum,
mute on, mute off, noise cancelling off,
WEIGHT (WITH CABLE)
• 185 g/0.41 lbs
WEIGHT (WITHOUT CABLE)
• 144 g/0.32 lbs
CABLE LENGTH (INLINE MODULE TO
• 630 mm/2.07 ft
CABLE LENGTH (USB TO INLINE MODULE)
• 1490 mm/4.89 ft
CABLE LENGTH (TOTAL USB TO HEADSET)
• 2190 mm/7.19 ft
• 60 mm/0.20 ft
• 32 mm/0.10 ft
SPEAKER BANDWIDTH (SPEECH MODE)
SPEAKER BANDWIDTH (MEDIA MODE)
MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT
MICROPHONE BOOM LENGTH
• 135 mm/0.44 ft
The item in this listing is: Open Box
Here at TEKshop, we have devised an accurate grading policy to ensure we deliver products to our customers with clear and concise information on their condition, both physically and functionally. Please take a moment to review our gradings.
We stand by our products!
All our products are covered by a manufacturer's warranty unless stated otherwise on the listing (usually under the conditions tab). This applies to manufacturing defects or hardware faults that develop in the first months of ownership (between 6 and 12 months depending on the item).
All orders are posted with a VAT invoice in the box showing the date of purchase, price and VAT details. Please keep this invoice safe as it is sometimes required for warranty claims. You are of course welcome to contact us for a replacement invoice if needed, and we can also email copies if you would like a digital version.
Please note: Any item delivered damaged must be reported to us within 48 hours of receipt.
In the event of a fault developing in the first 14 days of receiving your purchase, please get in touch with us as soon as possible, we will help you with troubleshooting and resolving the issue. If a fault develops after 30 days, you will need to get in touch with the manufacturer to open a warranty claim. This will usually involve letting them know what has gone wrong and they will arrange for the issue to be rectified for you. If for any reason the manufacturer rejects the warranty claim, or you have any other difficulties please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.